Monday 11 April 2016

Jordan Spencer Question 4

The target audience for our film 'Dream State' would be, in my eyes, teenage boys, this is because I think that teenage boys or maybe even men in there 20s would be looking for something exciting to watch with a lot of suspense to keep them on edge as appose to something like a romance where they wouldn't feel the same adrenaline rush that they would from a thriller film where they are put on edge with the character. However I think that it could also appeal to women as well of the same age if there was a group of girls because I think they could all go to see a thriller together but I don't think that they would feel the same intensity that a male would while watching the film, this is because men enjoy the intensity and feel of the film so could look for it and really get into it.



No comments:

Post a Comment